Hi God, It's Me, Jen.

 Hi God, are you there? It's me, Jen. Still here. Still struggling. Please help me. Please help me believe with 100% unwavering doubt that things will get better. That I will find my dream job that is everything I ever wanted and then some. That I'll be able to provide for my kids without fear that eventually I won't be able to provide for them because of another job loss. That I can do things on my own and not have the daily overhang of self-doubt and worry. I still haven't been able to find a job. It's going on 3 months now. Luckily, I had savings that I can pull from, but that will not last forever. I only have, at the most, a few more months of that left. I'm scared. I need help. I need all the miracles that you can spare me. I need to get on my own two feet. Help me, please. I'm begging. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

$56.00

Divorced for 2 months

Welcome!